Coronavirus support update
Following recent government announcements, we understand that these continue to be uncertain times and we want to assure you that looking after our customers and colleagues remains our number one priority. We are closely following advice from government and the relevant authorities and continually monitoring the impacts of Coronavirus to ensure we can support our customers through any period of disruption. Whilst many of our staff continue to work from home, our dedicated Relationship Managers and Direct & Digital teams across the UK are still here to speak to you.
Help with managing your financial agreements
- Financial Support
We have a range of options in place to support you and your business if you're experiencing financial difficulties. If you are experiencing difficulties in making payments and need to speak to us, please contact your Relationship Manager or request a call back.
- Customer Service Request
If your enquiry is regarding an early settlement, a clearance confirmation, a balance enquiry, a document request or to update contact details, you can complete this form to get the fastest response. We aim to process your request within 2 working days. There is a £10 administration fee for document requests (with the exception of agreements regulated by the CCA).
- Repayment Holidays
If you have a repayment holiday in place as a result of the pandemic, please see the FAQs below for further information.
How a repayment holiday works
Please note, repayment holidays may work differently across products, so please consider the type of agreement(s) you have with us when referencing this information.
When repayment holidays come to an end
Making changes whilst a repayment holiday is in place
Wider support we can offer
New business and other enquiries
For new business enquiries, you can visit us at Lombard.co.uk or contact your local relationship manager. Our sales teams are still contactable via email, phone and video call.
For wider queries, you may need to contact our customer services team. To ensure we protect the wellbeing of our staff and their families and in light of new Government measures relating to social distancing and non-essential travel, we have made the decision to close a number of our customer service centres to allow staff to work from home. As a result, it’s been necessary to temporarily suspend the customer service phone lines and look to alternative ways to continue to serve our customers in the most efficient way possible. Until further notice, we are asking for customers to contact us through email and web chat; details are listed below. If we need to speak to you regarding your request, we will arrange to call you using the number we hold on our records.
To ensure your query is directed to the right team able to help you as quickly as possible, please forward your query, noting your agreement or contract number to the relevant contacts below:
- For queries about a new agreement we are processing for you, contact LombardDocuments@lombard.co.uk
- For any other queries about an existing agreement, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an early settlement, a clearance confirmation, a balance enquiry, a document request or to update contact details, you can complete this form to get the fastest response. We aim to process your request within 2 working days. There is a £10 administration fee for document requests (with the exception of agreements regulated by the CCA).
Alternatively, you can also contact our Customer Services team through webchat on www.lombard.co.uk
Support from HMRC
- Deduct the full value of an item that qualifies for Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) from your profits before tax.
- For Capital Allowance information when you buy assets that you keep to use in your business.
- Deferral of VAT payments due to COVID-19 information.
- Deferral of self-assessment payments on accounts due to COVID-19 details.
- Employer information on claiming through the Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme.
- If you cannot pay your tax bill on time some useful information can be found on the GOV.UK page here.
Find more Information on Annual Investment Allowance here.